Post Natal Massage Promotion
Restore your hormone levels to what they were before pregnancy with the help of our renowned Post Natal Massage
. It is purposefully made to help with body toning, lactation, post-surgery swelling, and uterine recovery.
After giving birth, what should you do? It's just what you need to perk you up, brighten your spirits, and revive your energy levels. With all the new responsibilities that come with parenting, the time after giving birth can be extremely trying. A postnatal massage is a great way to ease your body and mind back into normal functioning after giving birth.
- Fighting fatigue
The symptoms a pregnant woman may feel vary from one woman to the next. Tiredness is a normal part of the recovery process after giving birth, and breastfeeding adds another layer of exhaustion. It's easy to see how doing all of these things could wear you out by day's end.
- Coping with busy schedules
The truth is that most mothers of newborns do not have enough time to rest and get well. A relaxing massage will help you with the stress of your busy life.
- Alleviating pains and aches
It's possible that many new mothers will have some degree of muscle soreness as a result of the strains of labor and delivery. It has been found that postnatal massage can alleviate some of the soreness and discomfort that often follows giving birth.
- Restores the uterus to original size
There are a lot of hormonal shifts that occur in the body throughout pregnancy and childbirth. A postpartum massage can help your uterus return to its original shape, providing much-needed relief and relaxation.
What is Jamu Mask?
Specially formulated in house, our Jamu mask is a secret blend of natural herbs and botanicals that is beneficial to post-partum care and dispelling of wind and water retention.
It is great for increasing blood circulation, relieving tired muscles and prevention of arthritis and rheumatism, keeping the womb warm and cosy.
What is tummy binding?
After giving birth, binding can do wonders for getting your body back into shape. A mother's uterus will grow to more than 10 times its normal size in order to accommodate a baby, and she will continue to look pregnant for up to another six months after giving birth.
Mothers can get their pre-baby bodies back faster with the help of body binding.
care does not include binding. It's an optional $198 upgrade that comes with a Thermocellulite cream for daily usage by moms. You'll get a binder that's all yours, plus we'll bind it at no extra charge.
How often to do Postnatal Massage?
We recommend a frequency of 2 times a week at 90 mins per session. The 1st month of caring for a new born is extremely taxing and tiring for mummies. It is imperative that you rest when the baby is resting.
Additional Charges for Home Visit:
- Home visit pricing is within 10km of nearest outlet
- Outside of 10KM from nearest outlet will incur additional: $10 per visit
- For Sentosa visit, additional: $20 per visit
- Valid from Monday to Thursday between 10am to 4pm (Last appt timing 3.30PM)
- Strictly no home visit for all timings on Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Home visit therapist dispatched must be based on nearest location to nearest outlet. Any specific request for therapist (further outlets) will incur extra charges based on transport cost at the point in time.
- Non Peak: Valid from Monday to Thursday between 10 am to 4pm
- Peak: Monday to Thursday between 5pm to 10pm
- Inclusive of treatment bed and towels.
- Treatment bed subject to availability. Home visit does not guarantee treatment bed, towels and massage oil inclusive.